Singh & Associates - Principal Associate - Arbitration (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Person must have work experience in large Arbitration matters (Specific to Infrastructure,power projects,Mining )
- Should have good Knowledge of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, Contract Law Having firsthand experience in handling (either solo or assisting Team) arbitration from the stage of data assimilation, data discovery, research, notice invoking arbitration, drafting of statement of claim, other related pleadings, evidence, arguments, etc
- Drafting of statements of claim/ Statement of defense/ counter claims/ quantification of claims/ extension of contract/ written statements/writs/counter affidavits,/rejoinders
- Drafting and Vetting of Litigation related documents
- Drafting of Legal Notice/Default Notice/Replaying to legal notice received
- Must have experience in initiating/ defending/ managing litigation, with a keen aim at solving cases.
- Should have Expert Knowledge of CPC, Arbitration and conciliation Act, Commercial Law, Contract Law, Company Law.
- Should have the analytical bent of mind, where he/she can give valid and effective solutions to Client. Should be aware of the changing legal scenario and predict outcomes with careful analysis of the case.
- Candidate should have experience in handling both Civil & Commercial matters
- Should have experience on different kinds of Suit such as suit for recovery, suit for declaration, possession and injunction, specific performance of contract
- Candidate should have the capability of executing legal research with precision and proficiency in arguments