Singh & Associates - Manager - Branding/Public Relation & Client Relationship (4-6 yrs)
Attend industry events, seminars, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other related projects. Collaborate & co-create designs for materials. To manage the PR agency and help set KPIs for them. Manage strategic planning on media by closely working with the PR agency.
- Establishes client Relationship goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form client relationship strategies
- Works with client relations team to develop detailed plans for all media channels. Timely updates on the website
- Research and build relationships with new clients for increased business.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging network.
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects .
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective client relationship plans
- Adjusts client relationship campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.