Singh & Associates - Associate - Arbitration (4-8 yrs)
We are preferring the candidates from National Law school, CLC, ILS, Symbiosis.
- Must have Drafted and Negotiated transaction documents, drafted investment agreements, Advising companies the terms of Indian joint Ventures, Advising reorganization structures license agreement, lease agreement, business agreement, business transfer agreements, reviewing the transaction documents, closing of transactions Transaction also includes structuring of the deal, vetting and negotiating the transaction documents . Conducting legal research and pro-Legal opinions on all matters pertaining to contracts, investment laws, and other business laws.
- Must have financial and transactional experience, work involves reviewing, drafting and negotiation of contractual documentation including infrastructure contracts.
- Should have Expert Knowledge of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, Commercial Law, Contract Law, Company Law,
- Should have the analytical bent of mind, where he/she can give valid and effective solutions to Client.
- Should be aware of the changing legal scenario and predict outcomes with careful analysis of the case.
- Candidate should have experience in handling both Civil & Commercial
- Should have experience on different kinds of Suit such as a suit for recovery, suit for declaration, possession and injunction, specific performance of the contract.
- Candidate should have the capability of executing legal research with precision and proficiency in arguments
- Assist the immediate Partners /Senior Partners in the research work including case-laws research, technical research etc.
- Must be self-motivated, team players also a leader to lead a team
We will not consider an applicant who is frequently changing Jobs.