Singh & Associates - Associate - Arbitration (2-6 yrs)
We are preferring the candidates from National Law school, CLC, ILS, Symbiosis.
- Work involves reviewing, drafting and negotiation of contractual documentation including infrastructure contracts and Arbitration-should have experience in handling both Commercial Litigation & Arbitration
- Should have good Knowledge of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, Contract Law, Legal Notices, Statement of Claims, Statement of Defence, Counter claims, appeal, Rejoinders, Chronology of dates and events and framing issues
- Should have the analytical bent of mind, where he/she can give valid and effective solutions to Client.
- Should be aware of the changing legal scenario and predict outcomes with careful analysis of the case.
- Candidate should have the capability of executing legal research with precision and proficiency in arguments Knowledge of specific performance of the contract
- Assist the immediate Partners /Senior Partners in the research work including case-laws research, technical research etc.
- Must be self-motivated, team players also a leader to lead a team
We will not consider an applicant who is frequently changing Jobs.
Location : Gurgaon