Singh & Associates - Assistant Manager - Human Resource - IIM/SCMHRD/TISS/XLRI (4-6 yrs)
Recruitment Planning :
- Work on talent strategy and build talent intelligence, Create Skill Matrix and define job descriptions for the positions, Work on ways of attracting the best resources for the various positions, HR Metrics to know the cost, quality and retention of new hires.
- Source, pre-screen, and engage candidates at junior, mid-level as well as sophisticated senior-levels. Experience in Bulk / Mass / Volume hiring
- Understand, articulate and communicate the employer value proposition to create an aspirational brand in market
- Must have handled complete recruitment cycle, knowledge in Job portals and Social networking recruitment. Candidate must have ability to handle pressure and work as per the given target.
- Manage vendor relationships
- Optimize and Update recruiting databases and tools.
- Must have understanding of HR Operations, PMS, Employee Engagement
- Must be MBA in HR (Full Time.) Premier colleges