Singh & Associate - Senior Associate - Contract Management (3-6 yrs)
We are preferring the candidates from National Law school, CLC, ILS, Symbiosis.
- Must have Drafted and Negotiated transaction documents, drafted investment agreements
- Must have financial and transactional experience, work involves reviewing, drafting and negotiation of contractual documentation including infrastructure contracts.
- Should have Expert Knowledge of Arbitration and Conciliation Act Contract Law,
- Should have the analytical bent of mind, where he/she can give valid and effective solutions to Client.
- Should be aware of the changing legal scenario and predict outcomes with careful analysis of the case.
- Candidate should have experience in handling Commercial Litigation & Arbitration
- Should have experience in specific performance of the contract.
- Candidate should have the capability of executing legal research with precision and proficiency in arguments
- Must be self-motivated, team players also a leader to lead a team
We will not consider an applicant who is frequently changing Jobs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.