Singh & Associate - Senior Associate - Contract Management (3-6 yrs)
We are preferring the candidates from National Law school, CLC, ILS, Symbiosis.
- Must have Drafted and Negotiated transaction documents, drafted investment agreements
- Must have financial and transactional experience, work involves reviewing, drafting and negotiation of contractual documentation including infrastructure contracts.
- Should have Expert Knowledge of Arbitration and Conciliation Act Contract Law,
- Should have the analytical bent of mind, where he/she can give valid and effective solutions to Client.
- Should be aware of the changing legal scenario and predict outcomes with careful analysis of the case.
- Candidate should have experience in handling Commercial Litigation & Arbitration
- Should have experience in specific performance of the contract.
- Candidate should have the capability of executing legal research with precision and proficiency in arguments
- Must be self-motivated, team players also a leader to lead a team
We will not consider an applicant who is frequently changing Jobs.