HR at Singh & Associates
Views:1109 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Singh & Associate - Forensic Investigation Role (2-8 yrs)
Our Forensic and Dispute Services team help clients deal with the complex issues of fraud, forensic accounting, regulatory compliance and business disputes. As a team member you will technically contribute to client engagements and internal projects. As part of this team, you- ll draw on knowledge of fraud assessment, monitoring and prevention to identify issues that need to be addressed. You will assist clients to conduct independent internal investigations and participate in forensic accounting matters to analyze complex financial transactions and accounting irregularities.
- An important part of your role will be actively establishing, maintaining and strengthening internal and external relationships.
- You will also identify and escalate potential business opportunities for Singh and Assoiciates on existing engagements. Similarly, you will anticipate and identify risks and inform senior members of the team about significant issues and findings.
- You will determine that delivered work is of high quality and reviewed by the managers. As an influential member of the team, you will help to create a positive learning culture through coaching and counseling junior team members and helping them to develop their potential.
- Work on client engagement teams that assist in performing fraud investigations, forensic accounting engagements and financial and economic analyses.
- Collaborate to plan the engagement, direct daily fieldwork, inform managers of the engagement status, and manage staff performance.
- Prepare analyses and reports that will be delivered to clients and/or external counsel.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel and legal counsel.
- Stay informed of business/economic developments and their impact to the client.
- Work effectively as a team member sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on the progress.
- Build strong internal relationships within Forensic and Dispute Services and across other services.
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff.
- Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting and retaining internal team members.
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
- Qualified CA with Strong academic record including a bachelor's degree and having 3-8 years of post qualificaition experience in fraud investigation/dispute services/ compliance and rik management
- 2 to 4 years of experience with a Big-4 international public accounting firm or tier-1 consulting firm;
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills;
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written;
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills;
- Result-oriented with an attention to details;
- Creativeness and ability to think outside-the-box;
- Willingness to travel;
- Substantial knowledge of PC-based tools, including spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel) and databases (Microsoft Access);
- Professional experience in fraud investigation and forensic accounting, and/or professional accountancy certification (CFE) is preferred.