Singh& Associate - Associate - Arbitration (4-6 yrs)
We are preferring the candidates from National Law school, CLC, ILS, Symbiosis.
- Work involves reviewing, drafting and negotiation of contractual documentation including infrastructure contracts and Arbitration
- Should have good Knowledge of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, Contract Law
- Should have the analytical bent of mind, where he/she can give valid and effective solutions to Client.
- Should be aware of the changing legal scenario and predict outcomes with careful analysis of the case.
- Candidate should have experience in handling both Commercial Litigation & Arbitration
- Knowledge of specific performance of the contract.
- Candidate should have the capability of executing legal research with precision and proficiency in arguments
- Assist the immediate Partners /Senior Partners in the research work including case-laws research, technical research etc.
- Must be self-motivated, team players also a leader to lead a team
We will not consider an applicant who is frequently changing Jobs.
Location - Gurgaon