Manager - Talent Acquisition at Simpplr
Views:4564 Applications:676 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:499
Simpplr - Manager - Human Resource (8-12 yrs)
Simpplr is the modern employee intranet that helps companies connect and engage employees across the enterprise. The Simpplr platform helps employees better communicate with co-workers, find information, and transfer knowledge. Simpplr was built to help businesses not only create an immersive and inspiring digital workplace but also to reinforce their unique culture. We aim to break the barriers of traditional work environments to deliver a better workplace, anywhere.
Our customers are organisations that care deeply about their employees and company culture, we- re proud to work with the likes of Workday, Fox, DocuSign, Eurostar, AAA, Splunk, AppDynamics and Columbia University.
Check out the great things our customers say about us on Salesforce's AppExchange, G2Crowd and Capterra:
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.
Simpplr has been selected as one of the Top 25 Salesforce Solution Providers of 2017 by CIO Applications and recently also won the best UX/UI design in a SaaS product for 2018 by The SaaS Awards (https://www.simpplr.com/blog/2018/saas-awards-winner-2018-simpplr/).
Visit on below link to know more about our product:
Job Title: Assistant Manager - HR
Location: Gurugram, India
Work Experience: 5+ years
At Simpplr we're in search of a qualified and resourceful HR generalist to support our HR department in ensuring smooth and efficient business operations. The HR Generalist will have both administrative and strategic responsibilities, helping us to plan and administer important functions, such as onboarding, staffing, compensation and benefits, Employee Engagement & relations, performance appraisals, etc.
What you'll do:
- Assist in developing and executing personnel procedures and policies, providing guidance and interpretation for business operations.
- Participate in the development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements.
- Undertake tasks around performance management and employee Engagement activities.
- Assist in administering benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs.
- Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve the efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole, and to improve the employee experience.
- Ensure legal compliance of HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required.