HR Executive at Simplotel Technlogies
Views:1773 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:209
Simplotel - Finance & Accounts Analyst (0-2 yrs)
Simplotel is a Bangalore based, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company helping over 2,000 hotels across 21 countries grow their direct business. We are powering e-commerce for some of the largest hotels in India. The name Simplotel comes from a combination of Simple and Hotel - our mission is to Simplify the life of hoteliers through technology. Simplotel is a - Shopify for Hotels-, was founded in October 2013 and is funded by Go-MMT - India's largest Online Travel Agency.
Position: Finance & Accounts Analyst
- Management of Accounts and processing Invoices ensuring GST is charged as per the applicable Laws
- Reconciliation of Bank Statements and Payment Gateways with Books.
- Computation of payouts to Customers by verifying documentation and upload transactions in the banking system
- Assisting the customers in all queries related to invoicing, payments and payouts
- Computation of monthly Cash Flow Statement.
- Computation of weekly Accounts Receivable Ageing Report and Net Receipts Report.
- Preparation of Financial Reports and MIS by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Computation of Tax payable- TDS, Service Tax/GST & Professional tax.
- Maintain controller-ship for Payment Gateways as well as other spends and revenue inside the organization.
- Driving cross-functional projects and liaising with other Departments.
- Analysis to avoid Revenue leakage from receipts through Payment Gateways.
Required skills and experience:
- Basic knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- B. Com, M. Com / ICWA
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks or any other accounting software will be an advantage
- Working knowledge of Excel