HR at Simplotel
Views:1196 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:215
Simplotel - Customer Success Manager (0-3 yrs)
Simplotel is a Bangalore based, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company helping over 2,000 hotels across 21 countries grow their direct business. We are powering e-commerce for some of the largest hotels in India. The name Simplotel comes from a combination of Simple and Hotel - our mission is to Simplify the life of hoteliers through technology. Simplotel is a 'Shopify for Hotels', was founded in October 2013 and is funded by Go-MMT - India's largest Online Travel Agency.
Simplotel was awarded the best startup in travel & hospitality for 2021 by Startup India, an initiative of the Union Ministry of Commerce & Industry in India.
Position - Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for driving renewals of our customers and ensuring that they derive maximum value from the use of Simplotel. To achieve this, the account manager will interact regularly with the clients and build a strong lasting relationship and drive improvements to the customer's usage of Simplotel and drive adoption of new features that help customers.
- Drive renewals and upsells for Simplotel.
- Be in touch with our customers, analyse opportunities for improvement, and convince the customers to adopt such suggestions.
- Build and maintain strong long-lasting relationships.
- Understand various analytics of our customers and craft and implement strategies to grow it.
- Deliver metrics and analysis to customers to ensure that they understand the value of our platform
- Manage schedule and prioritize well, in order to meet deadlines
- 0 - 3 years of Account Management or other customer facing experience.
- Graduate degree in Engineering, Business or Hotel Management. MBA a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to convince internal stakeholders and customers.
- Strong analytical skills and good knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to work in cross functional teams.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
- Knowledge of e-commerce, Web analytics & SEO is a plus