HR Executive at Simplotel Technlogies
Views:1012 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:236
Simplotel - Customer Success Associate (0-3 yrs)
Simplotel is a Bangalore based SaaS start-up helping over 2,000 hotels across the globe grow their business. The name Simplotel comes from a combination of Simple and Hotel - our mission is to Simplify the life of hoteliers through technology. Our customers are hotels of various sizes.
Simplotel was founded in Oct 2013 and is funded by India's largest Online Travel Agency - MakeMyTrip.
Position - Customer Success Associate
The Customer Success Associate or Account Manager will be responsible for driving renewals of our customers and ensuring that they derive maximum value from the use of Simplotel. To achieve this, the account manager will interact regularly with the clients and build a strong lasting relationship and drives improvements to the customer's usage of Simplotel and drives adoption of new features that help customers.
- Drive renewals and upsells for Simplotel.
- Be in touch with our customers, analyse opportunities for improvement, and convince the customers to adopt such suggestions.
- Build and maintain strong long-lasting relationships.
- Understand various analytics of our customers and craft and implement strategies to grow it.
- Deliver metrics and analysis to customers to ensure that they understand the value of our platform
- Run Google Ad Campaigns and come up with SEO strategies for our customers.
- Manage schedule and prioritize well, in order to meet deadlines
- 0 - 3 years of Account Management or other customer facing experience.
- Graduate degree in Engineering, Business or Hotel Management. MBA a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to convince internal stakeholders and customers.
- Strong analytics skills and good knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to work in cross functional teams.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
- Knowledge of e-commerce, Web analytics & SEO is a plus.