Manager - Talent Acquisition at Simplilearn
Views:792 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Simplilearn.com - Senior Manager - Product Analytics - IIT/NNIT/BITS (6-11 yrs)
Simplilearn prides itself to be World's #1 Online Bootcamp.
Simplilearn enables professionals and enterprises to succeed in the fast-changing digital economy. The company provides outcome-based online training across digital technologies and applications such as Big Data, Machine Learning, AI, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Digital Marketing and other emerging technologies. Based in San Francisco, CA, Raleigh, NC and Bangalore, India; Simplilearn has helped more than 1 million+ professionals and 1000 companies across 150 countries get trained, acquire certifications and reach their business and career goals. The company's high-engagement curriculum blends self-paced online learning, instructor-led live virtual classrooms, hands-on projects, student collaboration, and 24/7 global teaching assistants.
We are 1000+ people strong and growing very rapidly year on year and having fun doing that.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Manager - Product Analytics who can help us build a top-notch Analytics team. At Simplilearn, we are extremely data-driven that has helped us grow manifolds in the last 7 years. Now we want to take the Analytics team to a whole new level and be a strategic function within the organization.
Role and Responsibility
Product Analytics Manager will be responsible for envisioning and building robust BI architecture to support Product and Operations functions
The role is expected to have deep insight into measuring 360 degree customer experience; ranging from onboarding, learning experience, learner engagement, support & assistance etc.
- Work with Product & Operations leaders in defining key hypothesis and driving data initiatives in designing analytics solutions
- Should be able to research and design key measurement metrics for efficient working of Product function
- Work with finance team to define key financial metrics around the product success and should be able to automate the financial computations
- Should have good knowledge of working with Clickstream data and Product analytics & measurement tools (both Mobile and web)
- Monitor and maintain data hygiene across disparate data sources
- Should have worked extensively on aggregating data from multiple data sources and data wrangling using R/Python
- Develop, maintain and optimize compelling visual dashboards for Product teams
- Should be able to build robust data science models
- Masters or Bachelors degree from a premier institute
- Should have managed a team of at least 3 analysts
- Minimum 6 years of analytics experience
- Should be proficient in working on relational databases SQL/MySQL
- Data warehousing and ETL
- Proficient in creating compelling visualizations using Tableau, D3, Qlikview etc
- Scripting languages like R and Python
- Web analytics tools like Google Analytics/Omniture
- Product analytics and measurement tools like Amplitude, Clevertap
- Good understanding of statistical/data modeling
- Strong communication skills is a must-have
We are looking for hustlers in the Analytics team who know how to get the job done
If you have the ability to hunt for simplification in complexity, we would love to talk to you
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and you know how to take complete ownership of your work, we would be interested in you