Simplilearn.com - Representative - B2B Sales Development - US Region (0-1 yrs)
Note: Based in Simplilearn's HQ in HSR layout, South Bangalore, this is for a US Shift/Night Shift Role. Timings are from 5 PM IST to 2 AM IST.
Title: US - Sales Development Representative - B2B
Below is the JD :
- At Simplilearn, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team.
- That's why we're seeking a qualified Sales Development Representaive(SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services.
- As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success.
- You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
- Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Objectives of this Role :
- Represent our company's products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company's lead generation playbook
- Build opportunity pipeline (not just lead) with sales team
- Work on a focused list of accounts and build a pipeline from that.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities :
- Utilize Salesforce, Social selling, LinkedIn, Events, cold calling, and email etc to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
Required Skills and Qualifications :
- Bachelor's/P.G degree in any discipline.
- 0-1 years of B2B US Sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets.
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
Preferred Qualifications :
- Proficiency with SalesForce or other CRM software
- Understanding the concept of Social selling, Linkedin outreach etc.
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotas.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.