Talent Acquisition at Simplilearn
Views:417 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Simplilearn - Senior Manager - Product Management (4-6 yrs)
Sr. Manager- Product Management with Simplilearn based at HSR,Bangalore
Job Title: Sr Manager- Product (ecommerce)
Location: HSR HQ, Bangalore
Work environment: Work from office
Job Description :
We are looking for a product leader who has experience in ecommerce product management, with a strong product sense, analytical mindset, and communication skills. He or she must be able to think strategically and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead product management efforts for Simplilearn website and mobile, with responsibility for defining the product roadmap, working with business and marketing teams
- Own the product and work with UX, design, and engineering teams to bring products to market
- Develop a deep understanding of the users: their problems, their needs, their desires
- Contributes to the overall product roadmap by successfully managing the expectation of stakeholders across teams
- Employs data-backed product development methodology to improve user experience and feature prioritization
- Employs a range of qualitative (user discovery research, focus groups, usability studies, etc.), quantitative (surveys, analytics, market research, etc) data into product requirements.
- Prioritize product backlog based on a good understanding of customer needs, business objectives, and product metrics.
- Carries out comprehensive requirement gathering, feature specs, proper documentation (PRD/SRS etc.), and impact analysis.
- Deliver detailed wireframe or prototypes with the help of wireframing software's.
- Manages the entire product development cycle from conceptualization to implementation and regular iteration with Agile Methodology.
- Understanding technical architecture in your day-to-day interactions with developers & QA engineers.
- Constantly analyzes the product performance against ROI, KPIs, and other metrics and is driven to improve performance
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and successfully synthesize those into the focused product roadmap.
- Drive product adoption and alignment across the company to trust your suite of solutions as a source of truth.
Required skills and Qualifications:
- A skilled expert, with 4+ years of previous professional experience in world-class product companies;
- At least 2+ years of product management experience in ecommerce
- People management experience is a must
- Computer engineering degree (must have) with an MBA
- Having a strong UX sense is a must- experience in designing simple and intuitive user interfaces, the ability to create examples through wireframes and mockups is a must
- You are able to think strategically and holistically about business outcomes, while also being able to act tactically and dive into the details
- Strong communicator, can pursue and align key stakeholders to drive up product adaption
- Analytical, creative problem solver and troubleshooter, can use quantitative and qualitative
- Dynamic, can work with the fast-paced environment to dissect and tackle ambiguous business problems
- Simplilearn prides itself to be World's #1 Online Bootcamp. Simplilearn enables professionals and enterprises to succeed in the fast-changing digital economy.
- The company provides outcome-based online training across digital technologies and applications such as Big Data, Machine Learning, AI, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Digital Marketing and other emerging technologies.
- Based in San Francisco, CA, Raleigh, NC and Bangalore, India; Simplilearn has helped more than 1 million+ professionals and 1000 companies across 150 countries get trained, acquire certifications and reach their business and career goals.
- The company's high-engagement curriculum blends self-paced online learning, instructor-led live virtual classrooms, hands-on projects, student collaboration, and 24/7 global teaching assistants. We are 2500+ people strong and growing very rapidly year on year and having fun doing that