Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Simplilearn
Views:1028 Applications:378 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
Simplilearn - Senior Manager - HR Business Partner (5-10 yrs)
Position : Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Candidates should have the exposure in HRBP, Strategy Planning .
- Build relationships with the business leaders and managers in the organization.
- Provide a full range of human resources support and advice to the respective functions within CE Business.
- Take active part in the design of the HR Strategic Business Plan and manage the execution of the plan.
- Participate in functional mgmt. meetings to understand the business strategy and needs
- Codesign and support in driving Talent Management initiatives such as new performance approach, career path, talent review, talent development. Programs etc.
- Support and guide managers in the compensation planning exercise.
- Support staffing initiatives of the business by working closely with hiring managers and recruitment team.
- Work in partnership with Human Resources Services Center and CoE s to drive business needs and propose solutions/interventions.
- Coach managers to resolve employee issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations where needed.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Support Managers and stakeholders on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Work with managers to identify training needs and individual executive coaching needs.
- Work with company design targeted programs and participate in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success.
- A sense of urgency to drive results and enable an environment of shared responsibility.