Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Simplilearn
Views:1342 Applications:497 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Simplilearn - Senior Manager - Growth & Strategy (3-7 yrs)
Senior Manager - Growth & Strategy
Who are we ?
- Simplilearn.com is the worlds largest professional certifications company and an Onalytica Top20 influential brand. With a library of 400+ courses, we have helped 1 million+ professionals advance their careers, delivering $5 billion in pay raises.
- Simplilearn has over 1000 employees worldwide and our customers include Fortune 1000 companies, top universities, leading agencies and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. We are growing over 100% year on year and having fun doing it.
Job Description :
- This is a growth role which would drive revenue growth thru analyzing and planning opportunities across sales, product and marketing
- For the product or geography that is the focus for this role, the expectation is a full funnel understanding of the business - from traffic to leads to orders to post order growth drivers. And using this to identify growth opportunities
- Additionally this role also needs to be focused on the market trends, competition tracking and using this to build plans where we can win in the market
- Support mid-to-long-term strategy and planning process
- Work in highly collaborative & cross-functional team environment, as results will be driven by influencing other teams
- Develop strategic communications for internal and external audiences
- Planning for growth of new products and/or new markets
- Define, track and improve key metrics. Collate and analyze key daily/weekly/monthly data on various performance parameters and report key findings
- The role reports into the Growth & Strategy Head, which in turn reports to the CBO of the company. So will be a high visibility and impactful role and hence plays a critical role in business
Desired Candidate traits :
- The ideal candidate is articulate, forward-thinking with a demonstrated ability to proactively anticipate needs, analyze opportunities, and assess market forces impacting our organization's growth strategy
- Minimum of 2-3 years of hands on experience in the category management/business team
- Strong analytical abilities & good interpersonal skills
- Experience in driving P&L for a BU
- Proven leadership skills and ability to drive engagement with C-suite executives
- MBA from tier 1 B-School along with an engineering degree would be preferred