Group Manager - Talent Acquisition at Simplilearn
Views:412 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Simplilearn - Senior Manager/Group Manager - CRM & Retention Marketing (4-6 yrs)
Senior Manager/ Group Manager - CRM & Retention Marketing
About us :
Simplilearn is the world's #1 Online Bootcamp, enabling professionals and enterprises to succeed in the fast-changing digital economy. The company provides online training in digital technologies such as Big Data, Machine Learning, AI, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Digital Marketing and other emerging technologies. Based in San Francisco, CA, and Bangalore, India; Simplilearn has helped more than two million professionals and 1,000 companies across 150 countries get trained, acquire certifications and reach their business and career goals.
The company's high-engagement curriculum blends self-paced online learning, instructor-led live virtual classrooms, hands-on projects, student collaboration, and 24/7 global teaching assistance. Simplilearn was recognized by Training Industry as a Top 20 Online Learning Library Company for 2017-2020. For more information, visit Simplilearn.com.
You will lead Simplilearn's B2C cultivation and monetization efforts, including referral marketing - using all the tools and best-practices of Growth & CRM and harnessing the power of data and automation: You are a marketing automation expert, but that is just the beginning of your broad, multi-channel marketing skill set.
Over one million professionals a year take a Simplilearn course, or contact our curriculum consultants about their learning and career options. You will help cultivate and deepen these relationships - from passive to active inquiries, from free to paid learners, and from happy graduates to referrers and repeat learners.
What you'll do :
- Lead efforts to utilize data-driven methodology, analysis and measurement to improve effectiveness.
- Manage and optimize various CRM channels, including email, SMS, push notifications, WhatsApp and more
- Establish and measure lead-conversion, customer retention, reactivation & loyalty goals
- Manage a team of CRM practitioners & Campaign managers
- Collaborate across business, marketing & product teams
- Establish KPIs, manage performance and reporting, and regularly communicate results to leadership
- Drive continued optimization and evolution of our channel marketing programs, including lifecycle trigger programs, transactional messaging and large-scale campaigns
- Collaborate across business units to identify and share best practices for learner activation, retention, and loyalty, and enhance existing processes and procedures to facilitate adoption.
Who you are :
- 4+ years of Retention, CRM or Loyalty Marketing experience, minimum of 2 years at a managerial level in customer marketing, CRM, and/or analytics.
- Passionate about using data to derive insights and build strategies that solve business problems
- Hands-on experience on Marketing automation tools like Webengage, Clevertap, Moengage, etc.
- Experience in deriving actionable insights & analytics from tools like Tableau, Amplitude etc.
- Work closely with content & design team to create incredible comms
- Ability to review metrics, analyze, draw conclusions, and recommend immediate action
- Strong (English) communicator and storyteller who knows how to apply marketing automation to scale one-to-one conversations with our learners and prospects
- Critical thinker with the curiosity and willingness to experiment and validate through testing
- Solid understanding and experience with audience segmentation, outlining customer journeys and omnichannel activation
- Proven ability to evaluate, implement and manage external partners, technologies and solutions to ensure top value and performance for organization
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication, and writing skills
- A mobile-first mindset and track record of success
- Track record of building and managing highly productive and successful teams