Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Simplilearn
Views:855 Applications:324 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Simplilearn - Senior Manager - Contact Center (8-10 yrs)
- Respond to high volumes of inbound customer queries over calls/ emails promptly domestic & overseas customers
- Work on reports & concurrently update client records
- Resolve product-related issues by determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment following up to ensure resolution
- Work independently and efficiently to meet defined SLAs
- Responsible for meeting productivity matrices and quality standards as per defined quality norms
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and Create, inspire and deliver a vision that exceeds client expectations.
- Previous leadership experience as a direct people leader of 10+ people organizations, with strong collaboration skills and the ability to influence all levels of the organization. Strong people development skills.
- Ability to motivate, inspire and drive teams and individuals to achieve goals and objectives
- Proven track record of working in a Global Operations environment and delivering outstanding results
- Ability to coordinate multiple priorities at once
- Strong sense of personal accountability and demonstrated self-starter with ability to work in a dynamic, time-critical environment while managing and inspiring a diverse group
- Trained in Process Improvement and proven record in successfully engaging with Fortune 500 clients globally.
- Ability to get things done and solving complex problems
- 6+ years of experience
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Passion for customer-focused services business
- Team builder and communicator. Translates corporate business goals into well-defined performance plans for the organization
- High-energy, with a nimble and analytical mind. Strong with achieving targets and the ability to deliver numbers and metrics