Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Simplilearn Solutions
Views:440 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Simplilearn - Senior Manager - Analytics (5-8 yrs)
We are looking for a Senior Manager - Analytics who can help us build a top-notch Analytics team. At Simplilearn, we are extremely data-driven and have helped us grow manifolds in the last 5 years. Now we want to take the Analytics team to a whole new level, from a support function to a strategic function with the organization.
- Ability to define key metrics for Sales Marketing Product Engineering and Finance teams that help in streamlining their operations and drive improvements.
- Work with business leaders in defining key business problems and driving data initiatives in designing analytics solutions.
- Align analytics projects to the strategic vision of all functions in order to define and execute complex strategic projects.
- Understand the strategic roadmap of the business and support the business in achieving the targets.
- Should have knowledge of working with Clickstream data to map customer journeys on the website.
- Should have worked on channel and campaign optimization projects.
- Should have prior knowledge of A/B testing of marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and maintain data hygiene across disparate data sources.
- Should have worked extensively on aggregating data from multiple data sources and data wrangling using R/Python.
- Ensure sales hygiene is monitored closely through a suite of sales reports.
- Develop, maintain and optimize dashboards for business teams.
- Monitor activity and overall channel performance on an ongoing basis to ensure daily, weekly and monthly targets are being achieved, taking corrective action where required.
- Experience in feature engineering and data modeling is preferred.
- Take complete ownership of key analytics tools in the organization and ensure that the tools are effectively used.
- Masters or Bachelors degree from a premier institute.
- Should have managed a team of at least 3 analysts.
- Minimum 5 years of analytics experience.
- Should be proficient in working on relational databases SQL/MySQL.
- Scripting languages like R and Python.
- A decent understanding of statistical modeling.
- Strong communication skills are a must-have.
Behavioral attributes :
- We are looking for hustlers in the Analytics team who know how to get the job done.
- If you have the ability to hunt for simplification in complexity, we would love to talk to you.
- If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and you know how to take complete ownership of your work, we would be interested in you.