Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Simplilearn
Views:1604 Applications:436 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:416
Simplilearn - Product Manager - Platform (0-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive product initiatives.
- Develop a deep understanding of our users: their problems, their needs, their desires.
- Contributes to the overall product roadmap by successfully managing the expectation of stakeholders across teams
- Employs data-backed product development methodology to improve user experience and feature prioritization.
- Employs a range of qualitative (user discovery research, focus groups, usability studies, etc.), quantitative (surveys, analytics, market research, etc) data into product requirements.
- Prioritize product backlog based on a good understanding of customer needs, business objectives, and product metrics.
- Carries out comprehensive requirement gathering, feature specs, proper documentation (PRD/SRS etc.), and impact analysis.
- Deliver detailed wireframe or prototypes with the help of Mockflow or wireframing software.
- Manages the entire product development cycle from conceptualization to implementation and regular iteration with Agile Methodology.
- Understanding technical architecture in your day-to-day interactions with developers & QA engineers.
- Constantly analyses the product performance against ROI, KPIs, and other metrics and is driven to improve performance
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and successfully synthesize those into the focused product roadmap.
- Drive product adoption and alignment across the company to trust your suite of solutions as a source of truth.
- A skilled expert, with 4+ years of previous professional experience in world-class product companies in the product, pre-sales, or consulting position.
- At least 2+ years of experience in Software or Mobile application Development, preferably for a tech Product company.
- Computer Engineering degree (must have) with MBA - Good to have
- Experience in developing an educational product, technologies, and platform.
- Experience in designing simple and intuitive user interfaces, the ability to create examples through wireframes and mockups is a must.
- You are able to think strategically and holistically about business outcomes, while also being able to act tactically and dive into the details.
- Strong communicator can pursue and align key stakeholders to drive up product adaption.
- Analytical, creative problem solver and troubleshooter, can use quantitative and qualitative
- Dynamic, can work with the fast-paced environment to dissect and tackle ambiguous business problems.