Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Simplilearn
Views:2997 Applications:308 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:294
Simplilearn - Director - Enterprise Sales (8-16 yrs)
Job Summary :
We- re looking for a talented and highly capable Enterprise Sales professional to lead and drive Simplilearn's enterprise business in the North American market. As a key member of the sales team, you will be driving growth for Simplilearn in the enterprise segment by leading the business both at a strategic and operational level. The position requires working closely with the teams in India as well as the US offices.
A proven track record in building and developing a high impact sales team is essential to succeed in this role. Candidates with a high-level commitment, responsibility, and sense of ownership will succeed in this role.
- Developing and implementing an enterprise market sales strategy that includes large, medium, segments
- Managing the entire sales life cycle of customers
- Develop and own the go-to-market strategy to maximize market share, profitability, revenue retention, and growth, and drive other strategic objectives
- Building a strong key account management team to serve different segments with the enterprise market.
- Improve the operational efficiency and effectiveness of sales through process innovation with a vision for future growth.
- Define and implement detailed business plans and sales strategies for allocating resources and driving sales activities to achieve revenue and margin goals.
- Define and implement the necessary processes for the enterprise business, such as business planning, forecasting, budget control, pipeline management, account planning, market penetration, lead-generation, renewals, etc.
- Refine the definitions of Target Markets - Both vertical and horizontal and the profile of potential customers
- Build and manage a strong sales team with a focus on performance management and coaching, ensuring individuals and group excellence.
- Establish and maintain accountability structure for individual contributors and managers
- Lead from the front - coach the team on effective selling skills; demonstrates a high level of support in the pursuit and closing of deals
- Refine/Develop a comprehensive sales compensation plan including a bonus structure for the enterprise sales team
- Collaborate with the US enterprise sales team to drive synergies between the two teams and maximize the revenue potential of global accounts.
- Provide reports to senior leadership team to support daily, weekly and monthly accountability
Desired Skills :
- An energetic, upbeat, tenacious operator with excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent strategic thinking, planning ability, creativity, thought leadership, and attention to detail for great execution are attributes essential to succeed in this role.
- Ability to set clear goals, directions, milestones, drive innovation and change
- Excellent Stakeholder management and networking skills
- Strong negotiation, collaboration, and influencing skills
- 8 + years of experience in an enterprise sales role with 3+ years in leading sales teams with consistent goal achievement is desirable.