Senior Associate at Simplilearn Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:2450 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Simplilearn - Associate Director - Tech Product Management - Mobile Platform (8-13 yrs)
Simplilearn.com is the world's largest professional certifications company and an Onalytica Top 20 influential brand. With a library of 400+ courses, we've helped 500,000+ professionals advance their careers, delivering $5 billion in pay raises. Simplilearn has over 850 employees worldwide and our customers include Fortune 1000 companies, top universities, leading agencies and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. We are growing over 200% year on year and having fun doing it.
Designation: Associate director, Mobile platform
Are you passionate about creating products that users love? Products that are user-friendly and capable of solving problems like never before? Also, do you have proven track record and a strong background in mobile products? Have you driven user acquisition through the mobile platform? If yes, then Simplilearn is in need of a person like you to help redefine the online learning experience as we know it today.
- Driving user acquisition and user engagement on the mobile learning platform. Own the acquisition and engagement metrics on this platform.
- Working closely with the Management, Engineering, Business Development, and Operations team to outline product requirements for the product.
- Define, develop and bring to market the next generation of disruptive learning experience web/mobile platform.
- Combine tactical roadmaps and user requirements into a compelling product and conceptualize that vision within the organization.
- Continually seek to improve the product experiences by researching and staying abreast of new and innovative solutions and capabilities; key competitor actions; industry trends and emerging customer and market needs while maximizing business value.
- Employ a range of qualitative (user discovery research, focus groups, usability studies, etc.), quantitative (surveys, analytics, market research, etc) data into product requirements.
- Take the lead on understanding product line specific key business objectives and strive to be on top of the latest developments in Indian and global internet technology space.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Strong mobile product experience, especially in the user acquisition space.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering from a reputed institute; MBA/Master's degree, a plus.
- 8+ years of work experience in top notch product companies with at least 4 years in a product management role ideally in mobile and internet domain
- Ability to understand data and base his/her decisions on sound analysis.
- Ability to put the customer first.
- Displayed high degree of ownership and executions skills in past assignments.
- Translate problems into user-centric solutions and communicate that through right documentation and clear communication.
- Strong cross-functional and team-building skills with an ability to foster creativity, innovation, and integrity within and across multicultural teams in an agile environment. Be the primary voice of the customer, but at various times the voice of sales, marketing, finance and customer success too. You must be able to channel many points of view.
- Capacity to think strategically, and an ability to understand how product decision is tied to key business drivers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.