Manager - Talent Acquisition at Simplilearn
Views:3624 Applications:535 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:516
Simplilearn - Associate Director - Human Resource (8-14 yrs)
Simplilearn.com is the world's largest professional certifications company and an Onalytica Top 20 influential brand. With a library of 400+ courses, we've helped 1 million+ professionals advance their careers, delivering $5 billion in pay raises. Simplilearn has over 800 employees worldwide and our customers include Fortune 1000 companies, top universities, leading agencies and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. We are growing over 200% year on year and having fun doing it.
- Manage the entire gamut of L&D function including learning design, development & delivery, LMS redesign & management. Ensure that learning and development programs are managed using a data-driven focus that sets priorities for improvements aligned to ongoing strategic imperatives.
- This role is critical to the continuous development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes employee satisfaction, continuous improvement, and high performance. Implement the strategic initiatives envisioned for the organization.
Job Description :
- Research, develop, maintain and deliver employee training and development systems consistent with organizational priorities. Collaborate with leadership to assure training content supports long-term organizational objectives
- Planning and designing OD interventions for specific business and behavioral outcomes. Candidate engagement, role induction. A framework to reward the right organizational citizenship behavior. Embracing different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, tutorial sessions and workshops.
- Drive HR initiatives across the organisation in order to implement Simplilearn core values.
Skills & qualifications :
- A Masters degree in Training & Development, Psychology, Education, Human Resources, Business, or any other related field.
- Should have experience of working on leading Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Competency mapping and skill gap analysis
- The incumbent must have 8+ years experience in the HR function
- Must have an ability to work both independently and in a group setting.
- You should enjoy the challenge of an entrepreneurial environment be able to deal with complexity and rapid change. Needless to mention, the person should be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and impeccable integrity.
- Should have a track record of delivering results consistently in uncertain environments and extreme pressures.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to manage crucial conversations with very CXO's.