Lead- Talent Acquisition at Simplify Healthcare
Views:2561 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Simplify Healthcare - Service Delivery Manager (10-15 yrs)
Service Delivery Manager for the web based products. Candidate should be highly experienced in providing excellent customer service and problem escalation/resolution.
- Daily operational management of the Level 1/Level 2 product support team(s)
- Monitor and ensure contractually agreed service levels are being met
- Assist Level 1/Level 2 support analysts with training/knowledge transfer
- Interact with the Level 3 and development teams to assist in the resolution of issues
- Manage the escalation process
- Ensure daily/weekly/monthly reporting is timely and accurate
- Assist with the Continuous Improvement process to ensure the toolset is appropriate and processes are optimized
- Own the Problem management process
- Daily Line management for 10+ Level 1/Level 2 analysts
- Deliver excellent customer experiences for all issues handled through Service Delivery.
- Develop and retain staff who have the technical skillset and personal ability to resolve issues promptly and professionally.
- Drive performance, efficiency, and quality of work by providing guidance, instruction, direction, and leadership.
- Maintain and enhance meaningful metrics for individual and team performance.
- Develop training, process, and technology changes to improve customer experience and team member experience.
- Identify when issues need to be delegated to others in the company to speed up resolution.
- Look for trends of issues that could be addressed proactively in the future.
- Train new team members.
- Perform regular assessment, feedback, and career development planning with each team member.
- Solicit feedback from team members on opportunities to improve the team and experience for the customer.
- Exemplify the company's core values.
- Build a cohesive team environment that is positive and upbeat. Look for ways to affirm and encourage excellent work in team members.
- Act as the first point of contact for internal or external customer issues or complaints.
- Establish work schedules for all team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Good understanding of ASP.NET, SQL Server, IIS
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Ability to understand application functionalities, customizations
- Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of software problems
- Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment
- Must excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are required for success.
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change
- Ability to handle clients professionally during all interfaces
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
10+ years of experience in a technical support/help desk environment
5+ years of experience leading technical support teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.