HR Recruiter at Simplifai Cognitive Services Pvt Ltd
Views:1168 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Simplifai - Regional Channel Manager - APAC Region (10-12 yrs)
Regional Channel Manager - APAC
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Simplifai Cognitive Services is an innovative AI technology company providing next generation automation solutions. Simplifai's vision is to make work more fun and to release the full potential of human employees through the smart application of artificial intelligence and automation technology.
- Simplifai is looking for world class candidates to manage our partnerships with the leading Systems Integrators, ISV- s, Born-in-cloud-Solution Providers, Consulting & Service Delivery Partners, Distributors the APAC partner ecosystem. Primary focus is the BFSI industry vertical.
- As member of the Simplifai Commercial Sales (CS) Partner Team, you will have the exciting opportunity to develop and deliver on our strategy to build mind share and deliver key services that drive customer business outcomes.
- The right candidate will have a track record of success in building, developing, and managing channel partnerships in APAC. She/he will have both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, as well as a sales background that enables them to manage joint GTM efforts and to easily interact with customers.
- The ideal candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions
Role and Responsibilities:
- Have a holistic view on the set of selected Partner and members of our ecosystem in the region and drive partner recruitment and partner optimization programs if and where appropriate
- As member of the Partner Team be able to execute and deliver against the defined overall go-to-market strategy for the region
- Own and Lead, alliances function and drive partnership with revenue targets through partner
- Closely work and collaborate with the Simplifai field sales force and closely with each partner's customer base to maximize success using our solutions
- Advise customers and commercial sales teams on the value of partners, engagement, and recommend qualified partners to support customer needs.
- Engage each of the selected partners' field sales organizations, channels, and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for Simplifai.
- Work with multiple sales and technical teams within both Simplifai and each partner to define and execute joint technology, marketing, and sales initiatives.
- Identify joint customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using Simplifai Solution Offerings.
- Participate and contribute to the established business cadence as well as prepare and deliver business reviews with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage complex partner negotiations and serve as a liaison to the wider cross-function team with Simplifai
- Leverage existing partner programs and channel initiatives to drive development and evolution of the regional partner ecosystem
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA is preferred
- 10+ years of work experience with at least 5 years Partner sales or business development within the Software / IaaS/ Cloud / SaaS markets
- Experience in engaging and influencing C-level executives and strong familiarity with decision making processes in a customer and partner enterprise environment
- Strong sales and commercial acumen with a desire to coordinate field teams to develop and close high-profile deals
- Experience working with diverse and complex partner ecosystems
- Demonstrated experience working with cross-function stakeholders including direct and channel marketing, product management, operations, account management teams, legal, finance etc.
- Excellent communication, and presentation skills, both written and verbal in English.
- Extensive work experience in commercial roles / sales management in the IT industry
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience and track record of success in leading and managing partner ecosystems / channels & alliances in APAC.
- Undergraduate / Post graduate degree in business administration or IT disciplines