Senior Manager - People Operations at GetSimpl
Views:3877 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Simpl - Director - Capital Markets (7-10 yrs)
Director of Capital Markets - India
About Simpl :
- Simpl's vision is to re-define digital payments and consumer credit by leveraging data in a way that is accretive to both merchants and consumers, building trust and loyalty along the way.
- In short, Simpl's vision is to become the Visa of the digital era. We have built a data-driven full-stack payment platform built for e-commerce merchants in India, empowering them to offer their customers 1-click checkout and a line of credit at POS.
- We unify the entire digital payments value chain under one roof while also being deeply integrated with our merchant partners leveraging data across the network. This allows us to significantly reduce payment processing costs and offer consumers a compelling and frictionless pay-later experience at the same time.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading player in the rapidly growing pay-later market segment and become an integral part to executing Simpl's ambitious growth plan.
About the Role :
- We are looking for a Director of Capital Markets to develop and manage our institutional funding partnerships and further develop our funding strategy in India. This is an external facing structuring & execution position, working closely with the Chief Financial and Chief Risk officer.
Key Responsibilities :
- Initiate and cultivate new and existing funding relationships with domestic and international debt investors and balance sheet partners for the Indian market.
- Manage all aspects of funding transactions for Simpl's own balance sheet and establish funding partnerships with leading financial institutions
- Assess short and long-term funding needs and assure sufficient liquidity to fund Simpl's growth plan
- Manage external relationships including investment banks, brokers, law firms, accountants and administrators
- Work closely with the broader global Capital Markets, Product, Operations, Risk & Analytics, Legal and Communications teams to further develop and refine Simpl's funding strategy
About you :
- 7-10 years experience at a top tier investment bank, asset manager, Accounting/Audit firm or other leading financial institution, CFA / MBA a plus
- Comfortable reviewing legal documents and analyzing financial models
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with very strong attention to detail
- Confident and able to interact directly and autonomously with a wide variety of investors and stakeholders
- Ambitious, dedicated and excited about working with highly motivated and smart individuals in a high-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Ability for regular travel