Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Simform
Views:87 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Simform - Manager - Business Development - International Sales Segment (4-10 yrs)
Simform is a fast-growing software services company mainly serving and having a presence in North America. Simform has built a solid work culture that is focused on learning, growth, and work-life balance. Simform is well-known for its very good work culture and loved by employees. Please read more about the company and work culture here:
Please find the details of the job:
- You'll be working with a team of Business Developers to help generate business for the company via various channels utilizing your strengths on the direction of the Director of Sales.
Role + Responsibilities:
- Generate business through client relationship management. Cold calling and co-ordination with clients and constant communication shall be major duties in the job.
- Explore new channels of sales and formulate and implement strategies to penetrate the new market.
- Manage bidding on portals, proposal writing, lead generation, end-to-end client communication.
- Should have knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, Flicker, Reddit, Forums and others.
- Aggressively chase targets and meet deadlines and should have excellent presentation skills.
- Responsibilities include client retention and lead nurturing.
- Expertise in digital marketing would serve as an added advantage.
Person Specification and Qualifications:
- Should have very good communication skills. Know how of foreign languages are desirable.
- Should be persistent & persuasive in approach and capable of making decisions.
- Bachelors in IT or equivalent degree with minimum 3 years of relevant IT services/solutions sales experience.
- A candidate with MBA in Marketing will be our preference.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.