Senior HR Manager at SilverPush
Views:399 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
SilverPush - Senior Product Manager (5-8 yrs)
Senior Product Manager
About the Company :
- We are an advertisement technology company, with operations in more than 18 countries, that has been leading the industry in bridging the customer journey from TV-Search-Social-Mobile. Our mission is to offer data driven solutions to complex client problems, using cutting edge technology. We are focused on developing proprietary technology around advanced computer vision capabilities that can be applied to new use cases.
- We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the companys vision and strategy.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Set product vision, define metrics and goals, reach alignment across stakeholders, and kick ass on execution.
- Define the product roadmap, lead user research and interface design, agile product development, and quality assurance.
- Develop and execute the go-to-market strategy for product releases.
- Manage product alphas and betas to direct product refinements and identify critical customer needs that must be met by the product in order to launch.
- Work closely with the engineers to guide products from conception to launch, and with the business partners to generate profitable revenue streams.
- Continuously identify new opportunities, capture the market needs, find the right solutions, convince relevant decision-makers, and convert them to development requests.
- Establish and execute processes to improve the quality and speed of product delivery such as comprehensive requirement gathering, proper documentation (PRD/SRS etc.), impact analysis, usability testing, test cases review etc.
- Continuously drive data-driven product decisions via evaluation of market trends and analysis of product and revenue performance.
- Support sales/ client servicing teams in providing demos to clients and handling their questions.
- Understand product selling points, and identify and fill product gaps.
- Conceptualize and execute innovative product features to deliver better customer experience, higher revenue and higher margins.
- Provide effective written and verbal updates to stakeholders on product roadmaps and in-flight projects.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, manage risk and escalations, and balance business needs against technical constraints.
- Establish customer and sales feedback loops to synthesize feedback, prioritize feature requests, drive follow-up actions and communications.
- Gather information from key client facing teams to identify gaps and opportunities for iteration in the existing product and to shape new product ideas.
- Stay on top of the market and competition.
- 5-7 years of total work experience including considerable experience in managing Artificial Intelligence based B2B Product.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field.
- Deep understanding of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Strong process/workflow skills, familiarity with Agile development methodologies and various BI tools.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment, provide strong leadership skills and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues.
- Good time-management skills, must be able to work with minimal supervision across teams and external vendors.