Senior HR Manager at SilverPush
Views:403 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
SilverPush - Senior Manager/Manager - Content (4-9 yrs)
About the Company:
We are a tech company that has built a community platform for people to share their love for food through recipes and cooking tips. We are looking for a Content Manager to support our goal of becoming the topmost food discovery platform in the country.
- Research about the brand, competition, and category and create a comprehensive content plan in line with the brand values.
- Ideate, plan, and execute content optimized for search and user experience for all our digital channels.
- Develop content strategies designed to grow and engage online communities.
- Manage a team of content writers, while owning the quality and the pace of content delivery.
- Plan and manage the content calendar to ensure timely publication on all digital channels.
- Work with the SEO team understand customers needs and ensure implementation in content created.
- Track the performance of content MoM and web analytics to ascertain targeted content engagement levels are met.
- Monitor web traffic and engagement (e.g. conversions and bounce rates) driven by the content created and make course corrections if needed.
- Maintain, audit, track, and optimize content on websites and pages, and build and manage social media following.
- Review and update published content as needed, identify gaps and make recommendations.
- Collaborate effectively with designers, marketing associates, product managers, SEO team and other stakeholders.
- Follow industry-related news and use topical trends to drive seasonal traffic to the blog.
- 4-8 years of experience as a Content Strategist, Content Manager or in a similar role in a B2C company
- Experience in user generated content-based food/ travel/ fashion website or app highly preferred.
- A portfolio of published content.
- Understanding of different content types eg. UX writing, blogs, social content, etc.
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools (e.g. Moz and Google Keyword Planner).
- Experience using social media for business.
- Solid writing and editing skills in English.