Senior HR Manager at SilverPush
Views:5592 Applications:926 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:369
SilverPush - Finance Controller (8-12 yrs)
SilverPush is disrupting digital advertising, and is backed by IDG ventures & 500 Startups. We are looking for a Finance Controller (Corporate Finance), who will be working closely with the management to oversee Finance.
We are looking for a Business leader who understands numbers and analyses performance and provides strategic input to the business verticals in terms of revenues, profits, and margin improvement. The role will focus on strategic business advisory, developing business plans and financial forecasts, interacting with the Board and also ensuring that routine accounts and governance standards are being adhered to.
- Develops finance organisational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction;
- establishing functional objectives in line with organisational objectives.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analysing results; initiating corrective actions; minimising the impact of variances.
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analysing variances; developing improvements.
- Drive the company's financial planning, quarterly budgets and annual budgets
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organisation's operations, oversee receivables and payables.
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Monthly and quarterly financial reporting to management.
- Managing audits as per requirement etc
- Formulation and implementation of Accounting policies and procedures.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.