Senior HR Manager at SilverPush
Views:2972 Applications:325 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
SilverPush - Finance Analyst - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (2-6 yrs)
SilverPush is disrupting digital advertising and is backed by IDG ventures & 500 Startups. We are looking for a Finance Analyst.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for using their analytical mindset to analyze and interpret financial data, then relating it to potential business trends and issues.
This candidate will feel comfortable using insights they have discovered to communicate important themes and discoveries to company leadership.
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Analyze current and past financial data and performance to make recommendations on profit enhancement
2. Taking care of the entire budgeting cycle & presenting variance analysis to the management. This will also involve financial analysis & review of MIS
3. Running deep analysis on data of various verticals and all facets of business
4. Report financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
5. Consistently analyze financial information based on both routine and ad-hoc reports
6. Interpret financial data to recognize changing trends, patterns, and their meaning related to key performance indicators
1. The overall experience of 2-6 years with experience with education from tier 1 Institutes. Experience of working with a startup is a plus.
2. Good understanding of finance.
3. Result driven with analytical skills is essential.
4. Great IQ, logic, common sense and unending drive to get results are what we are looking for.