Partner at Silverdale India Ventures LLP
Views:16818 Applications:943 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:390
Silverdale - Manager - Legal & Compliance - Fund Management - LLB (0-2 yrs)
Legal Manager (Fund Management) -Delhi location
Silverdale India Ventures LLP is a financial services firm based in New Delhi providing investment support services to Singapore based Silverdale Group.
At Silverdale, we advise several award winning funds, inter alia: Silverdale Bond Fund, Silverdale Fixed Income Fund, and Silverdale Fund of Indian Equity Funds. We also act as an External Fund Manager to large institutional / accredited investors.
We are looking for a Legal and Compliance manager with impeccable communication (written and oral) and leadership skills with a keen desire to learn and grow.
Job Responsibility :
- The ideal candidate would be a University Graduate holding a degree in law with 0-2 years of knowledge/experience in financial services- legal, compliance & risk management function.
- Preference would be given to work experience in a fund and/or those who have been through regulatory audits.
- The candidate should possess sound knowledge of regulatory laws with additional exposure to regulatory framework of other jurisdictions such as Cayman Islands and Mauritius.
- Candidates without a law degree may kindly refrain from applying.
Key Responsibilities :
- Analysing the (legal) risk implications of various investment products
- Drafting changes in the fund offerings and allied documents
- Updating and monitoring Risk Management program
- Updating and implementing internal compliance protocol
- Identifying and responding to ongoing regulatory changes and adapting various policies and procedures
- Assisting in preparing for and responding to inquiries and audits from regulatory authorities
- Regulatory reporting and regulatory filings
- Liaising with the regulatory bodies, fund administrator, banks and other consultants
- Providing compliance support for allied activities such as external communication, fund marketing & distribution, publicity, etc.
- Perform other administrative functions, such as secretarial filing functions, submitting adhoc reports, creating and administration of SPVs, opening bank accounts, negotiating prime brokerage, custody and other agreements, etc.
- Drafting and vetting agreements with distributors, referral agents and service providers.
- Coordinating with other teams for due diligence, surveys, data collation for filings, etc.
- Vetting of ISDA, Custody Agreements, etc.
- Analysing legal and risk implications of investment products.
The candidate must demonstrate :
- A solutions driven approach, with exemplary initiative taking and problem solving skills
- Ability to drive and manage professional relationships
- Ability to prioritise and deliver results well before deadlines
- Driven to pro-actively work towards establishing systems and an unflinching zeal to grow
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
Job Segments : Compliance, Law, Banking, Bank, Anti-Money Laundering Officer, Legal, Finance, Risk Management, Hedge Fund.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for tests and interview.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.