Director at Silverdale India Ventures LLP
Views:337 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Silverdale India Ventures - Senior Accounts Manager - Fund Management (5-10 yrs)
Senior Accounts Manager-Fund Management (Delhi location)
- Silverdale India Ventures LLP is a financial services firm based in New Delhi providing investment support services to Singapore based Silverdale Group. Silverdale manages several award winning funds.
- Silverdale India Ventures LLP is hiring for a talented senior manager in accounts for the funds and related companies.
- The candidate should have strong excel (VBA/pivot tables/v-lookup) skills along with knowledge of IFRS rules.
The fund accountant will be required to undertake full end to end responsibility for the client reporting cycle:
- Handle computation of daily, weekly, and monthly shadow Net Asset Value of the Funds and perform Quarterly and Other Periodic Activities
- Ensuring accurate capturing of trades (fixed income, equities, derivatives), incomes, expenditures, accruals, as well as subscriptions, redemptions and fund distributions
- Settlement of trades, reconciliation of cash and securities
- Manage financial reporting to the regulatory authorities, internal audit, and management
- Liaising with investment team, bankers, custodians, fund administrator, etc.
- Complete accounting of fund management company and investment SPV
- Management of fund operations including ensuring accurate and timely execution & reporting, and risk management.
- You should ideally be a qualified Chartered Accountant or have a master's degree in accountancy with 5-10 years of work experience. You should have excellent excel/ macros/VBA skills.
- You should ideally have worked on NAV calculations and should be able to review and analyse NAVs of funds with their embedded expenses, fees and charges.
- Strong understanding and working experience of accounting principles is required:
- Fund accounting
- NAV calculation
- Performance calculation
- Pricing and valuation of financial instruments.
- You should also be strong with Tally & Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel (macros), Power Point, fund accounting software, etc.