Director at Silverdale India Ventures LLP
Views:2137 Applications:445 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:142
Silverdale India Ventures - Legal & Compliance Manager - CS/LLB (2-7 yrs)
Silverdale India Ventures LLP is the inhouse firm of Singapore-based Silverdale Group providing investment support services. Silverdale manages over a billion dollar of assets across several award-winning funds, inter alia: Silverdale Bond Fund, Silverdale Fixed Income Fund, Silverdale Fund of Funds, and Silverdale Fixed Maturity Funds.
We are looking for a competent Legal and Compliance manager experienced in financial services industry with strong oral & written communication and leadership skills.
The ideal candidate would be a Company Secretary and/or a lawyer (LL.B.)
Preference would be given to those with Commerce graduate degree, experience in fund management industry, and multi-jurisdiction experience.
- Liaising with the fund administrator for onboarding of investors and status updates; prompt and professional redressal of investor queries; keeping track of investor subscriptions / redemptions and verification of confirmation notes; maintaining various control registers and checklists; and allied activities.
- Assist in preparing and updating of Offering Circular, Fund Supplements, etc.
- Regulatory filings in Singapore, and in other jurisdictions where the fund is offered such as UK, UAE, and Australia; identifying and responding to ongoing regulatory changes and adapting to various policies and procedures; liaisoning with regulators on various matters.
- Updating and implementing internal compliance protocol
- Liaising with banks, distributors, auditors, and other service providers
- Documentation for opening of bank, custody, ISDA, GMRA accounts for various funds and SPVs; appointment of various retrocession agents, process agents, registered agents, etc.
Due Diligence Support
- Coordinating with other teams for due diligence, surveys, data collation for filings, etc.
- Preparation of board minutes, conducting various board / shareholders meetings, etc.
The candidate must demonstrate:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven with demonstrated team work spirit
- A solutions-driven approach, with exemplary initiative taking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise and deliver before deadlines
- Driven to pro-actively work towards establishing systems and an unflinching zeal to grow
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
Excellent computer skills :
- Power point, excel with knowledge of pivot tables, and excellent typing speed.
Please rush your Curriculum Vitae, explicitly stating your current organisation structure, remuneration (current and expected CTC), notice period, and any special needs.
Please do not apply if you do not have financial services experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for tests and interview.