Director at Silverdale Capital Pte Ltd
Views:9091 Applications:461 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:174
Silverdale Group - Legal/Compliance & Risk Management Officer (5-8 yrs)
Silverdale Capital Pte Ltd is a Singapore based multi-strategy fund manager focused on emerging markets. In view of our rapid growth and future plans, we seek to hire a talented professional to facilitate launch of new funds, handle legal documentation, manage compliance program, and assist in administration.
Candidate Profile :
- The ideal candidate would be a University Graduate holding a degree in law with at least 5 years of experience gained ideally in financial services legal, compliance & risk management function. Preference would be given to those with work experience in a fund and/or those who have been through regulatory audits.
- The candidate should possess sound knowledge of Singapore regulatory laws and have strong leadership skills. Preference would be given to those with additional exposure to regulatory framework of other jurisdictions such as Cayman Islands and Mauritius.
- Additional weight-age would be given to those with demonstrated drafting skills and those with exposure to risk management.
- Candidates with less than 5 years of work experience and those without a law degree may kindly refrain from applying.
Key Responsibilities :
- Analyzing the (legal) risk implications of various investment products
- Drafting changes in the fund offerings and allied documents
- Updating and monitoring Risk Management program
- Updation and implementation of internal compliance protocol
- Identifying and responding to ongoing regulatory changes and adapting various policies and procedures
- Assisting in preparing for and responding to inquiries and audits from regulatory authorities
- Regulatory reporting and regulatory filings
- Liaising with the regulatory bodies, fund administrator, banks and other consultants
- Providing compliance support for allied activities such as external communication, fund marketing & distribution, publicity, etc.
- Perform other administrative functions, such as secretarial filing functions, submitting adhoc reports, creating and administration of SPVs, opening bank accounts, negotiating prime brokerage, custody and other agreements, etc.
The candidate must demonstrate :
- A solutions driven approach, with exemplary initiative taking and problem solving skills
- Ability to drive and manage professional relationships
- Ability to prioritize and deliver results well before deadlines
- Driven to pro-actively work towards establishing systems and an unflinching zeal to grow
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
Job Segments: Compliance, Law, Banking, Bank, Anti-Money Laundering Officer, Legal, Finance, Risk Management, Hedge Fund.
Only short listed candidate will be notified.