Partner at Silverdale India Ventures LLP
Views:14293 Applications:1117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:839
Silverdale - Fixed Income Analyst - Fund Management (1-8 yrs)
Silverdale India Ventures LLP is a financial services firm based in New Delhi providing investment support services to Singapore based Silverdale Group. Silverdale manages several award winning Silverdale funds.
Silverdale Bond Fund is a unique open-ended internally leveraged bond fund with top decile performance. Silverdale India Ventures seeks talented and ambitious career-driven fixed income analysts to provide investment research, analysis and support to Silverdale Capital Pte Ltd. in Singapore.
Job Description -
- Generate fixed income investment ideas, scanning across global bond markets with focus on emerging markets
- Deep dive credit analysis of existing and potential portfolio investments covering all aspects of the security (spreads, covenants, structure, swaps, hedges, etc.), issuer (cash-flows, ratings etc.) and macro factors (country, enforcement risks etc.)
- Prepare and present detailed Investment Notes
- Regular (daily/weekly) updates on fixed income strategy, macro factors, trends, fixed income securities pricing, portfolio positioning and market dynamics
- Develop professional relationships with other analysts, and other industry experts
- Seeking arbitrage or hedging opportunities (through F&O, special situations, etc.)
- Creating synthetics to stimulate desired portfolio performance, including using ETFs
- Assist in portfolio monitoring, including trade monitoring
- Assist in risk management, including credits and rates
- Provide portfolio support through big data analytics, market alerts, algorithms, etc.
- Preparation of various analytical reports, bench-marking, presentations, et al.
- MBA, CFA, Chartered Accountants, or B.Tech. with passion for investing
- Graduate degree in Mathematics, Economics, or Engineering with strong programming skills
- Comfortable with real life uncertainties and ability to manage tight timelines
- Exposure to Bloomberg and the ability to handle large data
- Candidates with hands-on exposure to fixed income securities and/or credit derivatives and/or financial engineering / structuring would be preferred
- Experience of 1-7 years in fixed income analytics / investments
- Candidates lacking proficiency in MS-Excel, VBA, Macros to refrain from applying
- Programming knowledge strongly desirable.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for tests and interview.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.