Partner at Silverdale India Ventures LLP
Views:2862 Applications:384 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:319
Silverdale - Corporate Credit Research Analyst - US Dollar Bonds (3-5 yrs)
Silverdale India Ventures LLP is a financial services firm based in New Delhi providing investment support services to Singapore based Silverdale Group managing AUM of approx. one billion dollars.
Silverdale manages several award-winning funds including Silverdale Bond Fund, a unique open-ended internally leveraged bond fund with top decile performance, Silverdale Fixed Income Fund, Silverdale Fixed Maturity Funds, et al.
Silverdale India Ventures seeks talented and ambitious career-driven fixed income analysts (with experience in US Dollar Corporate Credits) to provide investment research, analysis and support to Silverdale Group.
Job Description :
- Generate fixed income investment ideas, scanning across global US Dollar bonds with focus on emerging markets.
- Deep dive credit analysis of existing and potential portfolio investments covering all aspects of the security (spreads, covenants, structure, swaps, hedges, etc.), issuer (cash-flows, ratings etc.) and macro factors (country, enforcement risks etc.).
- Prepare and present detailed Investment Notes.
- Regular (daily/weekly) updates on fixed income strategy, macro factors, trends, fixed income securities pricing, portfolio positioning and market dynamics.
- Develop professional relationships with other analysts, and other industry experts.
- Assist in portfolio monitoring, risk management and support, including trade monitoring, big data analytics, market alerts, algorithms, etc.
- MBA, CFA, Chartered Accountants, or B. Tech. with passion for investing and strong programming skills.
- Experience of 3-5 years in corporate credit research specifically US Dollar bonds.
- Comfortable with real life uncertainties and ability to manage tight timelines.
- Candidates lacking proficiency in MS-Excel, VBA, Macros to refrain from applying.
- Exposure to Bloomberg and the ability to handle large data (Python).