Partner at Silverdale India Ventures LLP
Views:3412 Applications:372 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:269
Silverdale - Corporate Credit Research Analyst - Buy Side - CFA (3-7 yrs)
Corporate Credit Research Analyst (USD Bonds) - Buy side (CFA)
- Silverdale India Ventures LLP is a financial services firm based in New Delhi providing investment support services to Singapore based Silverdale Group managing AUM of approx. one billion dollars.
- Silverdale manages several award-winning funds including Silverdale Bond Fund, a unique open-ended internally leveraged bond fund with top decile performance, Silverdale Fixed Income Fund, Silverdale Fixed Maturity Funds, et al.
- Silverdale India Ventures seeks talented and ambitious career-driven fixed income analysts (with experience in US Dollar Corporate Credits) to provide investment research, analysis and support to Silverdale Group.
Job Description :
- Generate fixed income investment ideas, scanning across global US Dollar bonds with focus on emerging markets.
- Deep dive credit analysis of existing and potential portfolio investments covering all aspects of the security (spreads, covenants, structure, swaps, hedges, etc.), issuer (cash-flows, ratings, etc.) and macro factors (country, enforcement risks, etc).
- Prepare and present detailed Investment Notes.
- Regular (daily/weekly) updates on fixed income strategy, macro factors, trends, fixed income securities pricing, portfolio positioning and market dynamics.
- Develop professional relationships with other analysts, and other industry experts.
- Assist in portfolio monitoring, risk management and support, including trade monitoring, big data analytics, market alerts, algorithms, etc.
- CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST (CFA) with passion for investing and strong programming skills.
- Experience of 3-7 years in Corporate Credit Research, specifically US Dollar bonds.
- Strong MS-Excel, VBA, Macros knowledge.
- Bloomberg exposure and the ability to handle large data (Python).