HR at Silverdale Capital Pte Ltd
Views:710 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Silverdale Capital - Senior Funds/Transaction Lawyer - LLB/LLM (7-10 yrs)
Senior Fund/Transaction Lawyer (Singapore)
Silverdale Capital Pte Ltd is a Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) licensed fund management company.
We manage several award winning funds, inter alia Silverdale Fund VCC: Silverdale Bond Fund, Silverdale Asia Bond Fund, series of Silverdale Fixed Maturity Funds (FMPs) and Silverdale Fund of Fixed Income Funds.
We are hiring for the position of senior in-house legal manager (mutual funds/investment banking transactions experience) with strong DRAFTING, vetting and negotiation skills.
- Law Graduate/Post graduate ((LLB/LLM) with 7+ years experience in investment banking/fund management industry's legal function/law firm.
Key Responsibilities :
- Draft, review and edit contracts, legal filings and correspondence
- Drafting/ vetting agreements with distributors, platforms, retrocession agents, service providers, working on cross border registration, fund distribution.
- Negotiating prime brokerage, vetting of ISDA, Custody Agreements, etc.
- Conduct relevant research and due diligence on specific sectors/regions/subject matter.
- Provide legal administration and advisory with a focus on corporate and commercial matters.
Investment support :
- Analysing legal implications, enforcing risk implications of investment products.
- Supporting marketing and investor service activities, including preparation of reports, bench-marking, presentations, et al.
- Working on DDQ packs.
- Work with other counter parties, departments, internal and external stakeholders.
Regulatory and Compliance :
- Updating Silverdale's Risk Management Program and internal compliance protocol to ensure compliance with ongoing regulatory changes and adapting various policies and procedures
- Identifying and responding to inquiries from regulatory authorities, and potential (institutional) investors.
- Adaptable, with a solutions driven approach, with exemplary initiative taking, problem solving skills
- Manage professional relationships as a pro-active team member