HR at Silverdale Capital Pte Ltd
Views:15525 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Silverdale Capital - Analyst - Fixed Income - Fund Management Vertical (0-2 yrs)
- Singapore-based Silverdale Group manages several awards winning funds.
- Silverdale Bond Fund is a unique open-ended internally leveraged bond fund with top decile performance.
- To cater to their rapid growth, Silverdale is seeking talented and ambitious career-driven fixed income analysts for their Indian entity (Delhi) to provide investment analysis and research support to the Investment Management team in Singapore.
- This is a rare opportunity as most roles/positions are offered in sell side and opportunities to be groomed for Buy side/ Portfolio Management roles are rare to come by.
- Generate fixed income investment ideas, scanning across global bond markets with focus on emerging markets inter alia Latin American and Chinese Bonds
- Creating synthetics to stimulate desired portfolio performance, including using ETFs
- Deep dive credit analysis of existing and potential portfolio investments covering all aspects of the security (spreads, covenants, structure, swaps, hedges, etc.), issuer (cash-flows, ratings, appropriations, etc.) and macro factors (country, enforcement risks, trends, etc.)
- Prepare and present detailed Investment Notes
- Regular (daily/weekly) updates on fixed income strategy, macro factors, trends, fixed income securities pricing, portfolio positioning, greeks, and market dynamics
- Develop professional relationships with other analysts, corporate and other industry experts
- Seeking arbitrage or hedging opportunities (through F&O, special situations, etc.)
- Assist in portfolio monitoring, including trade monitoring & execution support
- Assist in risk management, including credits and rates
- Assist portfolio management through big data analytics, market alerts, algorithms, etc.
- Preparation of various analytical reports, bench-marking, investor presentations, etal.
- MBA, CFA, Chartered Accountants, or B.Tech. with passion for investing
- Graduate degree in Mathematics, Economics, or Computer Science with strong programming skills
- Comfortable with real life uncertainties and ability to manage tight timelines.
- Exposure to Bloomberg and the ability to handle large data
- Hands-on exposure to fixed income securities and/or credit derivatives and/or financial engineering / structuring
- Experience of 1-3 years in fixed income analytics / investments
- Candidates lacking proficiency in MS-Excel, VBA, Macros to refrain from applying.
- Programming knowledge strongly desirable.
Action Point - Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for tests and interview
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.