HR at Silverdale Capital Pte Ltd
Views:8790 Applications:1160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:836
Silverdale Capital - Analyst - Fixed Income - Fund Management Vertical (0-2 yrs)
- Singapore-based Silverdale Group manages several awards winning funds.
- Silverdale Bond Fund is a unique open-ended internally leveraged bond fund with top decile performance.
- To cater to their rapid growth, Silverdale is seeking talented and ambitious career-driven fixed income analysts for their Indian entity (Delhi) to provide investment analysis and research support to the Investment Management team in Singapore.
- This is a rare opportunity as most roles/positions are offered in sell side and opportunities to be groomed for Buy side/ Portfolio Management roles are rare to come by.
- Generate fixed income investment ideas, scanning across global bond markets with focus on emerging markets inter alia Latin American and Chinese Bonds
- Creating synthetics to stimulate desired portfolio performance, including using ETFs
- Deep dive credit analysis of existing and potential portfolio investments covering all aspects of the security (spreads, covenants, structure, swaps, hedges, etc.), issuer (cash-flows, ratings, appropriations, etc.) and macro factors (country, enforcement risks, trends, etc.)
- Prepare and present detailed Investment Notes
- Regular (daily/weekly) updates on fixed income strategy, macro factors, trends, fixed income securities pricing, portfolio positioning, greeks, and market dynamics
- Develop professional relationships with other analysts, corporate and other industry experts
- Seeking arbitrage or hedging opportunities (through F&O, special situations, etc.)
- Assist in portfolio monitoring, including trade monitoring & execution support
- Assist in risk management, including credits and rates
- Assist portfolio management through big data analytics, market alerts, algorithms, etc.
- Preparation of various analytical reports, bench-marking, investor presentations, etal.
- MBA, CFA, Chartered Accountants, or B.Tech. with passion for investing
- Graduate degree in Mathematics, Economics, or Computer Science with strong programming skills
- Comfortable with real life uncertainties and ability to manage tight timelines.
- Exposure to Bloomberg and the ability to handle large data
- Hands-on exposure to fixed income securities and/or credit derivatives and/or financial engineering / structuring
- Experience of 1-3 years in fixed income analytics / investments
- Candidates lacking proficiency in MS-Excel, VBA, Macros to refrain from applying.
- Programming knowledge strongly desirable.
Action Point - Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for tests and interview