Head HR & Admin at SilverBullet
Views:1089 Applications:311 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:291
Silverbullet Platforms - Product Manager - Industry Vertical (3-10 yrs)
Industry vertical Product Manager - Wealth Management/Lending/Banking/Insurance (Techno Functional role)
We are looking for visionary product managers who can see the big picture of where financial technology is headed and is passionate about solving problems while creating an exceptional customer and user experience.
This is a high growth space and a big opportunity role that needs an entrepreneurial minded product creator. You will have full ownership and responsibility through the product life cycle from customer feedback, product strategy, roadmap prioritization, development and measurement of adoption.
What You Will Do
- Devise Product Strategy: Define both long term strategy and quarterly roadmap to achieve the product vision and create impact.
- Conceptualize new solutions: OpenAPI based, technology driven new solutions with a problem first, data-driven and test & iterate approach.
- Strategic view: Ensures conceptualization from a platform and a long-term view. Drive innovation, definition, deliverables planning (roadmap) and design of investment products and features to deliver against team and company goals. Requires challenging all members of cross-functional team (engineering, design, etc.) to think boldly and creatively and then to funnel that energy into concrete products and execution plans
- Product specification & Prioritization: Ensures value-based prioritization of product initiatives & produce high-quality product specifications.
- Go to Market: Draft and execute a go-to-market plan in conjunction with marketing and engineering teams.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with engineering and design to build products that customers love. Guide team towards research, prototyping, experimentation, and overall design thinking.
We- re looking for people who
- Enjoy working in a startup environment, with proven ability to innovate and work customer backwards.
- Would be excited to work in a small team that collaborates, shares knowledge and empowers each other to succeed.
- Has strong experience working with business solutions group / technofunctional domain of Banking, Insurance, Wealth Management with leading financials services companies or Fintechs.
- Self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, strong ownership, high commitment and a strong business judgment. (Academic background : Engg and/or management graduates from premier institutes)
Who We are?
We are building a next generation financial infrastructure platform allows organizations to access the financial data of their customers and facilitate direct access to finance services, securely, reliably and efficiently. Headquartered in Mumbai and an office in Bangalore, we are a small team of talented, creative problem-solvers who are working hard to build the most innovative financial technology possible.
Our long-term vision is to power the next era of financial innovation, and our short-term mission is to grow the Open data ecosystem.
And, we are just getting started.
- What you can expect from us -
As well as working alongside other friendly, passionate and talented people, you- ll also get
- High energy startup/Fintech environment
- Working on cutting edge, first of a kind, scalable platforms
- High growth path and opportunity to be part of ESOP plan
- Working closely with founders and senior leaders