HR at SVB Global Services India LLP
Views:362 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Silicon Valley Bank - Lead Analyst - Financial Planning & Analysis - India (6-10 yrs)
Lead Analyst, FP&A - India
- For 35 years, SVB Financial Group (NASDAQ: SIVB) and its subsidiaries have helped innovative companies and their investors move ambitious ideas forward, fast. SVB Financial Group's businesses, including Silicon Valley Bank, operate at the intersection of innovation and capital, and provide a comprehensive range of financial services including commercial banking, investment solutions, research and insights, funds management and private banking and wealth advisory.
- SVB helps high growth companies in the technology, life science and healthcare, private equity and venture capital, and premium wine industries navigate at every stage. In addition, the company focuses on encouraging positive relationships with firms within the private equity and venture capital community worldwide, many of which are also the firm's clients and may invest in the firm's corporate clients.
About the Job:
- As a Lead Analyst, FP&A-India, at Silicon Valley Bank, you will work for the bank of the innovation economy. You will have the opportunity to work with business line finance partners to provide insightful reporting that helps drive strategic business decisions that lead to long term, sustainable performance and enable innovative businesses to bring about the next big thing.
- You will work closely with the Corporate FP&A team, as well as the Business Line Group Finance Officers to facilitate delivery of timely and accurate management reporting, as well as provide support on variance analysis. You will participate in the identification and escalation of key financial observations and help optimize business performance by reporting on financial performance and forecasting future financial results.
- We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a passion for producing financial analyses, alongside providing support to our Finance business partners in the USA with the aim of helping drive strategic business decisions.
Once here you will:
- Assists with monthly reporting and analysis activities (e.g. validating accuracy of reports, reconciling reports for consistency, perform monthly analysis on balance sheet and income statement trends and budget variance analysis).
- Prepare & Analyze financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested.
- Maintains FP&A financial databases by entering and verifying financial data inputs
- Assist with reporting activities related to the production of both regular scheduled reports, as well as ad-hoc report building to support the GFOs and FP&A teams.
- Provide support to the management reporting team around the pre-close and close and the production of other management and control reports.
You'll bring along with skills in:
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Business Partnering
- Management reporting and Analysis
- Allocations and profitability reporting
- Project reporting and tracking
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- 6-9 years experience in banking and/or other financial services businesses.
- 5+ years knowledge of the principles and theories of finance, accounting and/or other related business fields and disciplines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and functionalities of corporate financial systems.
- Proven strong/effective communication skills.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and/or other advanced designation preferred