HR Generalist at FIRST, IIT Kanpur
Views:287 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SIIC FIRST - Manager - Commercial/Purchase - FMCG/Agriculture (3-7 yrs)
- Developing a purchase strategy to buy raw materials & equipment.
- Coordinating with teams to determine and manage inventory needs.
- Selects prospective vendors and develop new vendor.
- Negotiates prices and contracts with suppliers.
- Responsible for packing of material.
- Implement techno commercial approach towards product development and outsourcing activity.
- Streamlining the process/ procedure to facilitate smooth purchase flow for multi product and multi-location setup.
- Implementing innovative cost initiative by way of alternate sourcing
- Lead and support other tasks and activities as assigned.
- MBA with Minimum 3 years of experience in purchase with FMCG Companies.
- Excellent communication skills (Spoken and written).
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with attention to detail within the deadlines.
- Proficient in managing purchase procurement function.
As and when required, across the country for project monitoring and execution as well as for coordination with geographically distributed teams.
Place of Posting State HQ of CGMFP Federation, Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh. Link - www.cgmfpfed.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.