Senior Manager People Operations at SigTuple Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:5883 Applications:648 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
SigTuple - Senior Manager - Growth & Strategy (7-10 yrs)
About Humain Health:
Humain Health, India's first artificial intelligence-powered laboratory chain, is on a mission to be the most humane provider of healthcare.
Humain = Human + AI
By bringing together leading medical expertise and cutting-edge technology, Humain is ushering in multidisciplinary convergence, patient centricity and superior results to revolutionize diagnostics.
We are the first tech company in the world which has taken up the challenge to provide a facelift to the diagnostic industry by becoming a solution provider and an operator. We believe that there is only one source of truth in healthcare and it is the diagnostic test data.
At Mirable & SigTuple, we are leveraging the power of frontier technologies like AI to bring accessibility, affordability, accuracy as well as much needed transparency in the healthcare. We are a very diverse team of engineers, doctors, regulatory experts, data scientists, designers etc. who are working together to make a difference in healthcare.
About the role -
In this role you will apply structured problem-solving skills to co-develop strategies and lead cross-functional initiatives that drive value across the organization. Key projects will focus primarily on growth, innovation, new business models, and operational efficiency across operations.
This role will work closely with senior leaders across the organization, during both strategy definition, as well as execution. The ideal candidate will have exceptional problem-solving skills, outstanding commercial acumen, refined communication skills and comfort with the ambiguity of a high-growth company. Prior experience in healthcare industry would be a huge plus.
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Perform both quantitative and qualitative analysis to support conclusions and influence decisions, including market segmentation and sizing, market trend and competitive landscape analyses, business and financial modelling, operations analyses, etc.
- Partner with the Finance, Sales, Real Estate, and Marketing teams to identify new business opportunities and develop growth strategies that leverage the company's position, unique capabilities, unmatched scale and resources, and brand equity
- Help to build team's reputation as a step-change thinker, action-driver, and value-creator by providing action-oriented solutions to complex questions
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency of our capital, operating expenses, and SG&A expenses as we scale the business pan India
- Concisely synthesize analyses into compelling presentations that identify key trends, insights, and implications while aligning stakeholders on action plan
- Translate strategy into specific business initiatives and develop tools to measure and evaluate them
Skills and Qualifications
- 7 -10 years of relevant work experience. Must have experience in managing a business with annual turnover of 100 Cr+
- Prior Experience in Business Finance and Business Modelling
- MBA from Tier 1 Institute (preferred)
- Experience managing project teams
- Must be detail-oriented and keen to dig into numbers and variances
- Must possess advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills to work cross-functionally across the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic and pro-active learner
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.