Senior Manager People Operations at SigTuple Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1385 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
SigTuple - Senior Manager - Finance & Accounts - CA (8-12 yrs)
This position is for Humain Health. A fully owned subsidiary of SigTuple Technologies Pvt Ltd.
About Humain Health:
Humain Health, India's first artificial intelligence-powered laboratory chain, is on a mission to be the most humane provider of healthcare.
Humain = Human + AI
By bringing together leading medical expertise and cutting-edge technology, Humain is ushering in multidisciplinary convergence, patient centricity and superior results to revolutionize diagnostics.
We are the first tech company in the world which has taken up the challenge to provide a facelift to the diagnostic industry by becoming a solution provider and an operator. We believe that there is only one source of truth in healthcare and it is the diagnostic test data.
At Mirable & SigTuple, we are leveraging the power of frontier technologies like AI to bring accessibility, affordability, accuracy as well as much needed transparency in the healthcare. We are a very diverse team of engineers, doctors, regulatory experts, data scientists, designers etc. who are working together to make a difference in healthcare.
About the role :
We are looking for a CA qualified and reliable Sr Manager - Finance who will manage the Accounts & Finance department of all the 3 legal entities and deliver timely information and manage all statutory, legal compliances related financial transactions, taxation and budgets on a cost effective, reliable and comprehensive basis. He / she will lead the entire accounts and finance team of the respective legal entities and will also support the Director of Finance & Operation in strategic decision making and policy formation in order to maintain a high performing department and build a high-achieving team.
- Finalization of accounts on monthly basis as per Ind-AS requirements.
- Manage day to day finance operations and ensure that all critical reconciliations are prepared and reviewed on regular basis.
- Ensure correct and timely billing to customers and ensure that appropriate measures are taken to collect receivables on time.
- Preparation and submission of periodic MIS to management explaining the reasons for variances with the budget/ forecast.
- Review & Consolidation of Accounts of all 3 legal entities.
- Handle Project Accounting, reporting and analyzing the activity wise project cost, on a regular basis
- Liaison with external auditors to for scheduling and successfully completing the Audit (Internal and External) function
- Oversee the various statutory compliance requirements (GST, TDS payments / returns, tax payments / returns etc)
- Liaison with the Direct Tax and Indirect Tax Consultants for Taxation matters (TDS, Income Tax)
- Develop, Monitor, Implement financial strategies of the Group as per the Annual Business Plan.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annually financial reports to stakeholders and Board of Directors
- To take care of cash flow and working capital of the organization
- Design and institutionalize flexible business processes at all levels and implement effective and transparent internal control and monitoring systems.
- Good team management and inter-functional skills.
- CA with 10 years of post-qualification experience
- Knowledge of IND - AS, Proficient in MS office and ERP
- Excellent communication skills
Bonus points if:
- A candidate who has worked in Healthcare industry and managed P&L of at least 100 crores