Senior Manager People Operations at SigTuple Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1279 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
SigTuple - Product Manager - Humain Diagnostics (5-10 yrs)
Humain Diagnostics, India's first artificial intelligence-powered laboratory chain, is on a mission to be the most humane provider of healthcare.
Humain = Humain + AI
By bringing together leading medical expertise and cutting-edge technology, Humain is ushering in multidisciplinary convergence, patient centricity and superior results to revolutionise diagnostics.
We are the first tech company in the world which has taken up the challenge to provide a facelift to the diagnostic industry by becoming a solution provider and an operator. We believe that there is only one source of truth in healthcare and it is the diagnostic test data.
At Mirable & SigTuple, we are leveraging the power of frontier technologies like AI to bring accessibility, affordability, accuracy as well as much needed transparency in the healthcare. We have selected Humain (HUMAN + AI) Diagnostics as our brand name with a vision to become the most humane diagnostic service provider for our customers.
We are a very diverse team of engineers, doctors, regulatory experts, data scientists, designers etc. who are working together to make a difference in healthcare. Our technology team is working to design and develop "Aionic" - state of the art AI platform to power diagnostic test delivery and we would like you to be part of it!
Humain Diagnostics is looking for an energetic and entrepreneurial product manager who is interested in delivering innovative products for the diagnostic industry. A candidate with strong analytical, planning and strategic thinking skills will be the ideal fit.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying potential products
- Conducting market research
- Competitor analysis and market studies to determine pertinent features for the product
- Generating product requirements with specifications
- Planning, prioritization and management of product road-map
- End to end delivery of the product and solutions through agile methodologies.
- Coordination with engineering and QA teams to ensure streamlined delivery
- Creation and management of data strategy for the platform
- Road-map for product introduction
- Identifying and execution of go-to market strategies
- Performance monitoring and setting up a strong feedback mechanism
- Bachelors/Management degree from a tier-1 college
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent planning and strategic thinking skills
- Experience with scrum and agile methodologies
- Exceptional data analysis skills and experience with data management tools
- Quick learner and excellent project management skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Preferably someone who is hands-on and has startup experience
TA Executive- SigTuple