Senior Manager People Operations at SigTuple Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:4429 Applications:437 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SigTuple - Manager - Marketing - Growth & Brand - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (4-9 yrs)
Humain Diagnostics is brand name used by Mirable Health
Mirable Health is subsidiary of SigTuple Technologies
About Humain Diagnostics:
Humain Diagnostics, India's first artificial intelligence-powered laboratory chain, is on a mission to be the most humane provider of healthcare.
Humain = Humain + AI
By bringing together leading medical expertise and cutting-edge technology, Humain is ushering in multidisciplinary convergence, patient centricity and superior results to revolutionise diagnostics. We are the first tech company in the world which has taken up the challenge to provide a facelift to the diagnostic industry by becoming a solution provider and an operator. We believe that there is only one source of truth in healthcare and it is the diagnostic test data.
At Mirable & SigTuple, we are leveraging the power of frontier technologies like AI to bring accessibility,affordability, accuracy as well as much needed transparency in the healthcare. We have selected Humain Diagnostics as our brand name with a vision to become the most humane diagnostic service provider for our customers.
We are a very diverse team of engineers, doctors, regulatory experts, data scientists, designers etc. who are working together to make a difference in healthcare. Our technology team is working to design and develop "Aionic" - state of the art AI platform to power diagnostic test delivery and we would like you to be part of it!
About the role :
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from conceptualisation to execution
What you will do :
- Identify and implement strategies for customer acquisition - Diagnostics, predominantly has been doctor driven with a low frequency of usage, we need to build sustainable and highly scalable customer acquisition strategies.
- Identify and implement strategies for brand building - the end customer has a severe trust deficit in the entire healthcare industry, which again is a golden opportunity to do things the right way and become that one dependable brand which has unquestionable ethics and values.
- Act as the lead officer in all Marketing and Communications activities, this means it is important that they are accessible and approachable. Also ensure that the businesses marketing communications promote the right message to maintain a strong brand image
- Problem solving will be a big part of the job, so the ability to think on your feet is a must.
What you- ll need :
- Masters degree in marketing from B school (Tier 1 college only)
- Proven 4 plus years of working experience in digital marketing, Online and offline Marketing along with exposure in B2B and B2C will be an advantage
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Considerable knowledge of website analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Bonus points if :
- Start up experience or Health care experience, if any